Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Morning!

Since blogging, as it turns out, will be a major part of our scholastic experience abroad, my whole class is here in the computer lab typing up a storm!
One of the requirements of each post is a link and an image. I'm inserting a basic image for the time being, but when I get home I'll begin adding my own photos, so keep looking whenever you can.
Another option of blogging which I've never tried before is adding an RSS feed. Basically, what that means is that now you can look below this blog's archives and see the current headlines of both the British Library and the Bodleian Library, and when you click on the link it will take you to that article automatically. Amazing what technology can do these days, isn't it?
I'll probably be in here later today to write about our adventures in St. Paul's Cathedral Library, so I'll keep this post brief and sign off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment