Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photos Coming Soon...

I only have time for a quick note before my next class!
An update on researching: I've gone through a LOT of stuff. I'm now in the last part of the gathering stage, trying to get my number of items up to a nice round number so I can feel confident in the variety of materials I was able to scrounge around and find. An early tally: I aim to have a variety of about 10 movies (I've found more, just don't have time to watch every single one), 5 comic books, a vast plethora of juvenile easy reads (evidently librarians are starting them early now), 5 juvenile chapter books for various ages and stages, at least 5 adult/young adult/teen novels, several murder mysteries, and one nonfictional book on librarians saving the world. And a partridge in a pear tree.
This does not count, by the way, books that did not make it through the first screening process or books that arrived after the fact. I'm now limiting myself to what I can finish looking through while maintaining my homework output and a safe level of sanity. The end is in sight!
My next post will be photos, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment